Friday 11 April 2014

500 already!?


So I knew I was going to hit 500 hits sometime this week. But a random spike in hits has made me surpass it by quite a bit. 500 hits and more then 250 just in the past month. I'm going to thank Bhagpuss of Inventory Full for that, landing a spot on his blog roll has done wonders.

I started this in late January and I'm glad I did. It's been a great ride so far and I'm looking forward to more.

In more good news, I've found employment again. Back in the saddle next week. My game time may take a hit, but you know what? After 5 months on the job hunt, it'll be nice to turn on a game and not feel as if I should just be doing more job hunting.

Next post I'll touch on the Shadowfen, what's happening in pvp and a goal I hit. Here's a hint...

-McJigg

No comments:

Post a Comment