Thursday 13 February 2014

More Then Ever Hour Over





I swear, only one more Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger lyric as a title after this one.

House progress!

A patch hit today that was going to add plaster among 11 other materials. Plaster is made from sand which I have TONS of, with no other use for. The great thing is, I got the 'server going down for maintenance' message right after deciding wooden walls weren't going to work. Ironically, the extra materials were accidentally left out of the patch, and will be added tomorrow. That means I didn't get to add walls today, but I did get to plan for adding them tomorrow.
Wood is not a scarce resource per say, but when your plot is in the desert it can be hard enough to find in abundance. I'm going with a wood thatch roof, how quickly one can find his wood stockpile disappearing.


The patio is also a large wood hog, still needs legs and rails.

Just for reference, the stairs in the basement.

I'm very much enjoying my time in Landmark, it's been a while since I found a game this relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment